An Award-Winning Attorney General Who Makes Us Proud:
Lori has made Minnesota proud by receiving national awards for her work, including:
- Named one of the “Top 10 Lawyers in America” by the national publication Lawyers USA in 2009.
- 2009 “Champion of Justice” Award by the National Consumer Law Center.
- 2009 Pro Patria Award by an auxiliary of the Department of Defense for her work standing up for members of the military.
- Named one of the Top 10 Policymakers in America in 2007 by a Martin Luther King inspired think tank for her predatory mortgage reform legislation.
- 2010 Public Official of the Year Award from the Minnesota Nurses Association.